It is now possible to buy a unit at the Seaholm Condos. While the condo was being built it was only open for pre-sale for a short while, and then it sold out. Now that it is finished, you can live in the Seaholm District, and take advantage of all it has to offer.
On the surface, every downtown hi-rise may seem the same. Tall, shiny glass towers with 24-hour concierge services, in house fitness rooms, and swimming pools high above ground level.
However, upon further investigation, differences appear, and each building takes on a style and feeling of it’s own.
The Seaholm Tower is a brand new building, finished in 2016. It was part of the Seaholm Development, where the old power plant was refurbished into offices. In addition to the tower, several other buildings, were constructed around a central square for people to gather, and eat.
Let me say one thing right away, none of the condos are actually in the old Seaholm Power plant. As cool as that would have been, that building has been converted into offices.
I’ll be honest (I usually am), and i prefer the northern side of this building to the southern side. I think they have better views on that side. Also, there are quite a few condos that have a view of the train tracks. For a railroad lover like me that is awesome, but from experience, I know not everyone shares my enthusiasm. Inside, there is nearly zero train noise, but open your patio door when a 3 engine freight train is pulling a mile of gravel cars and you can hear it on the 16th floor.
Like most towers, the Seaholm residences have some incredible views.
Little known facts:
- Every unit has a balcony, and most northern facing ones can view the Capital.
- You can walk to the hike and bike trail – less than one block away.
- This is the only condo downtown within walking distance to a grocery store – Trader Joes.
- Grab a dog treat for your pooch from the secret stash on your way out the building.
Where are the Seaholm Condos?
- Address: 222 West St
- Approximate Price Range: $350,000 – Over $1 Million
- Year Completed: 2016
- Stories: 30
- Number of Units: 280
- Floor Plans: One, Two, and Three Bedrooms
- Pets Allowed? Yes – There is a dedicated Pet area on the 10th floor, as well as access to the hike and bike trail at ladybird lake.
- Concierge: Yes
- Gym: Yes
- Pool: Yes
- Parking: Yes
- Developer: Southwest Strategies Group, Inc., Centro Partners LLC, La Corsha Hospitality Group