Every year on this day I post my 10 goals for 2014. Of course, most of them are real estate related (because that’s what I live breathe, and eat everyday), and once again this year I want to share them with the world.
There are all kinds of stats about successful people, and one of the biggest ones is that make measurable, attainable, and realistic goals for themselves.
As I look back at my 2013 goals, I had some lofty ones. Some I achieved, others I fell short on. There’s a quick review on how each of the 10 ended up on the original post.
So What are my 2014 New Year’s Resolutions? As usual, I’m publicly posting mine. These are mostly real estate resolutions, but I think the last one is the best.
- Hold 40 Open Houses – For me, Open Houses are one of the best way to meet people. Not only do I get to show off some pretty cool homes, but I also get to learn about the neighborhood from people who have been there a long time.
- Get a $1M residential listing – last year I had a lot of listings, but none of them were 7-figures. This year I just want one.
- Get a new MacBook Air – This isn’t a hard one. Of course I’m a huge Mac Fanboy, and my Macbook pro is great, but is starting to show it’s age.
- Have 1000 Likes on my EricEstate Facebook Page – As of today I’m at 550, and growing every day.
- Complete the Austin 1/2 Triathalon. My brother dared me to do it, so here I go!
- Take Ari to a baseball game. It’s time, especially if he is going to own a team as I predict!
- Paint all the interior doors in my house. This may sound silly to you, but I want all the doors to match with the same hardware and white paint. Right now they don’t. Gotta change that.
- Start Pearl. This seems to be on my list every year
- Landscape the front yard. Last year I didn’t water the front lawn once, and it didn’t die. But I want a little bit better and more water efficient curb appeal, so I want something a bit different.
- Blog 200 times. Daily blogging is so hard!
What are your goals for 2014? Share a link to them in the comments below!